- Preparation of your hardware
Working smarter with your files
Solution for trees and complex landscape
- Animating trees.
- Animating water elements
- Animating realistic people
- Animating realistic movement of cars
- Completing phaze 1 will enrich your experience but not a must
- have 3ds max installed
- have vray installed
- know how to render a still image in max and vray
- What is phase 2 is about ?
Phase 2 : is about execution of the work .
- Preparation of your hardware.
- working smarter with your files.
- solutions for trees.
- Animating trees.
- Animating water elements .
- Animating characters .
- Animating vehicles .
in this phase roll up your sleeves cause its time to get creative and productive and to get the work done .
i am sure you will enjoy this learning experience with me.
- Is it difficult to learn and do 3D architectural animation?
It is not easy .. but here is the surprise:
- i broke down the process into simple steps that you can apply to any architectural project
- to make it even easier i split them into 3 courses and this is phase 2.
- i use special techniques in to make the learning experience exciting.. “like :
- Speeding vedios when doing time consuming or repetitive stuff..
- “you don’t have to wait 8 hours of render to learn an information”.
- ALL lectures with motion graphics illustrations with Zooming -highlighting- sound effects .. etc.
- All lectures Sound recorded with professional microphone with no distractions.
- pdf and word files included.
- render presets files included.
- Ask questions in the Q&A section ..i will answer as soon as i can and you can also see other students Q&A
****This series of courses is different than any 3Ds Max & VRay courses out there.*****
- Why Architectural animation?
- Great marketing tool:Architectural animation is a great tool used by project owners to Market their projects.they pay lots of $money to have a good visualization film to market with .
- Great Decision making convincer : Designers and big architecture firms uses animation to impress and convince their clients .and usually their clients are either millionaires investors or government decision makers just keep that in mind 🙂
- Great in portfolio :Animation is great in your portfolio ,having your projects as movies gives an impact on the viewer
- Fun Work its great fun to work on a movie of your designs .specially if you already enjoy max .
- Why i created this course ?
there are Tons of valuable information that i learned during my Workdays with animation companies that i want to share with you.
- What inspired me to create this course ?
As i was starting to learn this i was very amazed by the animation movies and i always wanted to learn how its done.I kept on searching online and in Training centers to find something that teaches architectural animation but i couldn’t find something that satisfies me .Then i had the opportunity to work for a small animation company. I left my job as an architect and took the job at that small animation company.
Working in a small company actually gave me a huge advantage to learn more. Part of my job was to hold meetings with the clients, To make storyboards myself , do the modeling the rendering and even the montage and final retouches.
- How can this course help Me?
The information you are about to learn are Real valuable ones ,For every phase of work there are these small tricks that can save you massive amount of time,effort and money.
and my job is to point that out and give you my best solutions.
i am also working on the bigger picture of organizing your work and deals with clients.
Thanks if you needed any help feel free to contact me …
Arch: Mohammad el ashram
- visualization artist
- interior designer
- Architecture student