The course “A complete journey to web analytics using R tool” starts with a basic understanding of web analytics moving to the tool used for the same which is The R Studio.It covers all the basic commands used in the R studio starting from variables and vectors and ranging to importing data in R. Further the course details about Google analytics covering topics like authentication to google API,validation and extracting data. Moving ahead it covers the most important concepts of website data analysis which involves website visitor analysis, Tracking of marketing and measuring return on investment. The closing topics include visualization of information and map plotting.
Who this course is for:
- everyone including students who want to choose Analytics as their career option, employees of organization, CEOs, Managers, SEOs, Business Analyst, Digital Analyst, Web Analyst, everybody who wants to optimize website performance and gain profits from it.
- Students should be comfortable with opening a browser, visiting a website and internet usage.
- Should have idea about Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Basic knowledge of R would be advantage
- If you have knowledge about graphs and charts previously, it would be an added advantage for you
Last updated 1/2019
A complete journey to web analytics using R tool.zip | Mirror [Size: 479.9 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)