COURSE UPDATE 2016:
- Pointer lectures at request of student.
- New lectures on C++ inheritance.
- Exercise and answer sheets can be found at the end of each section.
Learning a new programming language is easy, and it is something that can really change your life! I often see courses claiming that you can “Learn To Make Video Games (No Programming Needed!)”.But unfortunately if you want to make anything more advanced than flappy bird, you cant. Learning a programming language is fundamental to any career in the software industry, games or otherwise, and C++ is a great starting point.
This course is aimed at programmers wishing to learn the basics of C++ development. No prior knowledgeof C++ and/or object orientated programming is required as I will starting from the very bottom and working upwards. By the end of the course you will be able to program confidently in C++, and possess a set of skills that can be easily transferred to other programming languages.
I try to communicate with my students as much as possible! If you have a question I’m always available to ask! And I’ll try my best to solve your problem; programming or otherwise.
I believe in quality over quantity, I try to keep my lectures short and concise so you can take it all in, and easily refer back to videos in the future. All lectures are delivered in crisp 1080p, and each section comes with written material to recap what you’ve learned. This truly is one of the best ways to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to get into game development will need knowledge of OOP programming, and C++ is a great choice!
- Anyone looking to better themselves or their lives by learning a new skills, truly this is one that will benefit you forever.
- This course assumes no prior knowledge of either object orientated programming or C++. It is meant for absolute beginners or those looking to refresh their skills.
- Any computer capable of running notepad is capable of creating C++ programs.
- We will be using Visual Studio Community, but don’t worry! It’s completely free and we cover installation in lecture 1.
Last updated 6/2016
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)