Spring Boot and MongoDB are among the most popular technologies in the Java ecosystem. Mongo databases are being more and more adopted in Java web apps. Therefore, there is a big demand for building Spring Boot applications that use a Mongo database.
This course will teach you how to build a Spring Boot application using MongoDB from scratch. You will understand the core features of the Spring Data Mongo library and how to use them in practice to implement the persistence logic needed in modern Java applications. This course is code based. You will start from an empty application and gradually implement all the database features. By the end of this course you will know how to use MongoDB in your Java projects.
Who this course is for:
- Java developers who want to use MongoDB in their projects
- Java developers who are familiar with Spring Boot and want to use MongoDB
- Programmers who have experience with MongoDB and want to integrate it in Java applications
- Beginner or intermediate Java programming skills
- Some familiarity with Spring Boot
- Experience with IntelliJ or Eclipse
Last updated 4/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)