Are You An Accounting Manager, Controller or CFO?
Ever Feel Over Whelmed By The Accounting Year End Close Process?
Do You Want To Improve Your Practical Accounting Knowledge?
Do You Want To Know How To Easily Streamline Your Closing Process?
If You Answered “Yes” To Any Of The Above, Look No Further. This Is The Course For You!
*** Updated July 2019 with new content! ***
Enroll today and join the 100,000+ successful students I have taught as a Top Rated Udemy instructor!
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus reason: I am an accountant by trade! With over 20+ years experience, I have been involved in financial closes for many companies.
- Bonus Reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% refund policy – no questions asked and no risk for you if for some reason you don’t learn from the course!!
Charles N. says: “Great course. I’ve gone through many accounting year end closes, but it never seems to get easier. It’s always hectic, and I always feel like there has to be a better way. Chris in this course showed me those better ways, there’s so many ways to improve my process for year end that I never thought of. Will make my life so much better this year end and going forward!!”
Why This Is The Course For You:
Year end is busy in any company, and as your company grows the accounting close only becomes more complicated and time consuming. In this course we will learn the best practices you can use to make sure your year end financial accounting close goes smoothly and accurately. After taking this course you will feel empowered to tackle yet another year end
Become a year end financial statement pro with this course!
In this courses we will start with going over several skill sets needed to be successful at year end closing. As well we will discuss the closing process, what you can do in advance to prepare, and other best business practices. We will then go over several tips and strategies to help you close your financials successfully. After that we will look at a 10 point checklist to help you prepare for year end, as well as 3 case studies of companies and their best practices them help them run their accounting financial close successfully and accurately. Lastly we’ll go over some FAQs related to closes that apply to any company.
.What We Do In The Course:
- Learn what can be done in advance to help make your financial accounting close smooth and accurate
- Learn the best tips, techniques and strategies you can use
- Review 3 case studies of larger companies and how they manage their financial accounting close and reporting
- Review a 10 point checklist of actionable steps you can take
- Answer a set of FAQs, questions most companies and executives have about financial reporting and accounting
- And Much More!!!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, accounting and financial reporting. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- Business owners
- Accounting Managers
- Anyone who wants to learn year end financial statement best practices
- Knowledge of financial statements
- No other knowledge or tools required!
- Commitment to learning
Last updated 5/2019
Accounting 101: Learn Closing Your Year End In Accounting.zip | Mirror [Size: 89.7 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)