Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions, and is part of the process of accounting in business. whereas accounting or accountancy is the measurement, processing, and communication of financial information about economic entities such as businesses and corporations.So to record and measure general-purpose financial statements, several guidelines that are understood by both the accountants who prepare them and the users of such reports should be followed.
So we have designed this course will give a broad idea on various fundamentals of accounting (Accounting Basics) that will make your accounting base stronger. This course is designed in a very easy to understand and logical format.
-What you will learn?
1. Basic of accounting.
2. Introduction to bookkeeping and accounting.
3. Fundamentals of Accounting.
4. 14 important principles and conventions of accounting.
5. Common terms used in bookkeeping and accounting.
6. Learn to classify different accounts.
7. Three golden rules of accounting.
8. What is debit and credit?
These topics have widespread use in practical accountancy.
This course includes 15 video sessions & 5 PDF documents which will help you to get more knowledge about this topic.
-Who can take this course?
- Interested in studying bookkeeping or accounting.
- This course can be helpful for students, teachers, professionals, Startups or businessman.
- This course can be useful for CA, CPT and some exam preparation.
- We believe that anyone can learn accounting with a proper guidance!
-Benefits of taking this Course:
- This course will make your fundamentals stronger with the help of:
- Explanatory videos ensures complete concept understanding.
- Downloadable resources helps in applying your knowledge to solve various problems.
- Quiz video helps in testing your knowledge.
- In short it is an interesting course fulfilling all the student’s needs.
So hurry up and enroll now for basics of accounting!!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners or Startups
- Entrepreneurs and Business owners
- Professionals from any field
- Anyone interested in learning basics of Accounting & Finance
- No prior knowledge or experience is required
- Anyone who wants to learn bookkeeping or to know the basics of accounting can enroll for this course
Last updated 4/2019
Accounting Basics – A Complete Study Guide for Beginners.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.7 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)