Learn the advance skills you need to create any type of vector illustrations using Adobe Illustrator CC. Learn the core concepts and the secret techniques along with 14 hands-on projects covering almost every type of vector illustrations you can think of.Never use Adobe Illustrator before? No worries! You can start from the basic level designed for complete beginners. Seasoned adobe Illustrator users can start jump into intermediate or advance level to leverage their vector illustration skill to the next level. You might be asking, why vector illustration? Vector illustration skill is the foundation of almost every applied graphic design. The skills you learn from this course will be super useful when you need to: create icons, design logos, create book or album covers, children book illustrations, comics, game artworks, mobile app UI (user interface), 2D puppet animation, etc.If you join the course you’ll get lifetime access to more than 70 videos carefully organized to make sure you master the skills easily. Beside full access to video tutorials you’ll get PDF files of cheat-sheet and printable slides of important concept and notes through out the course. Last but not least you’ll get access to all of the project files (Adobe Illustrator cc format among other things). You have no risk on taking this course as it is backed-up with “100% money back guarantee” policy by Udemy. Enroll now and get all the benefits!
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who never use Adobe Illustrator before and need the correct path to learn it
- Seasoned Adobe Illustrator users who want to take his/her skills to the next level
- Anyone who wants to master vector illustration fast production workflow
- No prerequisite. The basic level of this course is designed for complete beginners
- You a need Adobe Illustrator CC or at least CS6 version