Hey let me show you that character animation in After Effects doesn’t have to be hard and complex.This is the most fun and simple course on Character Animation in the whole internet :)Come and see for yourself!You will learn how to import characters previously created in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator to After Effects.From then you will learn how to rig the characters so it can move, blink, walk and be ready for animation.You than will know how to create a smooth walking character ready for professional production.
Throught the process you’ll learn all the technical aspects in After Effects like:
– Work Area
– Time Remapping
– Key Frames
– Export for the Web
And Also What it takes to create a smooth 2D Walking Character like:
– Proper Staging
– Pose to Pose
– Sense of weight
– And much more
The Fun is guaranteed! Come and learn a skill for life ?
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn about Composition, Work Area, Layers, Parenting, Key Frames and Motion Graphics
- Animators who want to learn how to create Smooth Walking Character In After Effects
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- Explainer Video Professionals
- You need to have Adobe After Effects installed in your computer. We’ll be using the Creative Cloud version, but if you have previous version it is still ok. You can do the same project in older version in After Effects also.
- This course is perfect for all levels. But if you’re beginner you can follow along throught the process and learn everything one step at a time.
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)