This comprehensive course (AWS Solutions Architect – Associate & SysOps Administrator) designed to show how to setup and run Cloud services in Amazon Web Services all the way through to IaaS with hands-on experience on AWS Public cloud.
This AWS Administration Course will help you to gain knowledge on the below concepts:
- Cloud Computing and AWS accompanied by steps to sign up for AWS account.
- Create and manage users, groups, and permissions using AWS Identity and Access Management services.
- Deploying and accessing EC2 instances, working with EBS Volumes and Snapshots.
- Customizing and creating own AMI’s.
- Effectively monitor AWS using custom monitoring metrics.
- Exploring the various Database-as-a-Service offerings and leverage those using Amazon RDS and Amazon Dynamo DB.
- Design and deploying instances on a highly secured, network isolated environment using Amazon VPCs, ELB and Auto Scaling groups.
- Hosting options and routing policies with Amazon Web Services.
- Security options with Amazon Web Services.
Who this course is for:
- Amazon Web Services Developers
- Amazon Web Services Administrators
- Windows Administrators
- Database Administrators
- Linux Administrators
- Absolutely Freshers
- Basic Networking
- Virtualization concepts
Last updated 4/2019
Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Beginner to Advanced.zip | Mirror [Size: 6.0 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)