Android 4 All In Arabic
- You should already be familiar with JAVA Standard Edition or Join my course “Learning Java Bit By Bit In Arabic”
- This course is a hands-on training for designing and building Android applications from scratch using Eclipse and Android Studio IDEs and working with the latest Android version “Lollipop”.
- We will explain and develop a lot of examples to not only understanding the concept but also gathering a good experience through my lectures.
- Our course will take about 10 Hours through 45 lectures with a high quality videos and uploaded all java codes to help you in programming practices.
- Our course will destroy the difficulties and remove the obstacles from your way to be a professional Android application developer.
- By the end of the course, each participant will build their own complete Android application incorporating most of the key aspects of the platform.
- This Android course is meant for newbies who are not familiar with Android development and/or students looking for a quick refresh on Android. You have to be familiar with Java standard edition or have been one of my participants on my Udemy course “Learning Java Bit by Bit In Arabic”