In this course, you will learn how to write Android apps from scratch.
No prerequisite is required.
The obvious point about this course is that it is exercise-based to make sure you will understand and use the course materials correctly.
Also, we will use the latest version of Android Studio, because it has many changes in recent mouths.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who thinks about an Android application idea and eagers to turn it into a business
- College students
- Those who wants to learn the newest programming language (Kotlin)
- Android developers that want to update their knowledge about Android SDK
- No, tools are free
- The concepts start from scratch
- All you need is a computer
- You even don’t need an Android device. Because in this course, you’ll learn how to create emulators.
Last updated 4/2019
Android Q App Development with Kotlin: Beginner to Advanced.zip | Mirror [Size: 5.9 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)