Master Angular 4 from the basics to building an advanced application with Firebase integration
- Build amazing single page applications using Angular 4
- Master Angular 4 concepts
- Understand the file and folder structure of an Angular application
- Build a client management application with authentication and Firebase integration
- Integrate Bootstrap 4 into Angular projects
This course was crafted to benefit absolutely any level of developer. We will start from scratch and learn how to create a development environment for Angular 4, Setup Angular CLI and learn all of the fundamentals. Once we study the core fundamentals in depth, we will start on a basic project and then move to a much more advanced client management system with authentication and data storing with the Firebase platform.
Here are some of the things you will learn about in this course:
- What is Angular?
- Dev Environment Setup Including Node.js, Visual Studio Code & Git Bash
- Angular CLI & Quickstart Seed Setup
- File Structure & Dependency Examination
- TypeScript Intro
- Modules & NgModule
- Data Binding & String Interpolation
- Types & Interfaces
- Template Syntax
- ngIf & ngFor Conditional Directives
- ngFor & Loops
- Property Binding, ngClass & ngStyle
- Events & Forms
- ngModel & 2 Way Binding
- Observables & Http
- Angular Router
- Firebase & AngularFire2
- Flash Messaging
- Much More!!
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/angular-4-front-to-back/.