LEARN these HOT TOPICS in Angular 7:
- Data Bindings
- Bootstrap Integration with Angular
- ngIf, ngFor, ngSwitch, Style Management
- Built-in Pipes & Custom Pipes
- Services and Dependency Injection
- RxJS Basics, Observables
- REST-API calls using AJAX with Asp.Net Core Mvc
- Observable Map
- CRUD operations with real databases
- A mini project, “Angular Task Manager”, where the admin can create projects with complete CRUD operations
POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
- By the end of this course, you will create all of the source code for a complete Angular real-time project, with all features like page navigation with routing, CRUD operations with real databases.
- You will type in every line of code with me in the videos … all from scratch.
- I explain every line of angular code that we create. So this isn’t a copy/paste exercise, you will have a full understanding of the code.
- I am a RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTOR …. post your questions and I will RESPOND in 24 hours, ASAP.
- All source code is available for download
Key Points about this Course:
- AJAX videos will be shown with Asp .Net Core Mvc; prior knowledge of Asp .Net Core Mvc or any other server technology is recommended.
- All the concepts are progressively integrated into a sample mini project called “Task Manager”.
- All the concepts explained in both theoretically and practically.
- We use Bootstrap from the beginning of the course.
- We use Windows O/S, Visual Studio Code, TypeScript, Angular 7.
Who this course is for:
- Fresher / Experienced, who wants to understand Angular 2,4,5,6,7 with complete theoretical and real-time hands-on experience.
- Developers, who already have knowledge on any Server technology (Asp .Net Core Mvc, NodeJS, Python, Java etc.), and wants to become Full-Stack Developer
- Basics of OOP Features, Classes, Objects and Interfaces
- Knowledge of any one server side technology (Asp .NET Core MVC, NodeJS, Python or Java etc.) is recommended to understand Server side programming part of AJAX Lectures.
- Basics of TypeScript
- Basics of Bootstrap is required to understand UI part of the course
- Basic Knowledge of Postman is recommended [Not must]
Last updated 5/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)