Arabic language : How to Read and Write – easy way !
- Know the names of the arabic letters
Pronounce the names of arabic letters correctly
Write arabic letters
- Understand how arabic letters connect to each other
- Before starting this course, Students need a printer to print the Exercise FILES to practice their writing
If you are a complete beginner and want to be able to read and write Arabic language – This course if for you!
You will no more rely on transliteration to be able to read and write Arabic language.
How this course is organized
The complete course has three parts:
In Part 1 you learn how to read and write Arabic letters.
In Part 2 you learn how letters connect to each other. Arabic letters have different forms whether they appear in the beginning, the middle or the end of the writing – or even isolated! After learning the Arabic alphabet in Part 1, you learn the different forms of the Arabic letters when they appear in actual words!
In Par 3 you learn how to read actual words and sentences.
This approach is very simple and easy to follow.
This course is the missing-link for serious learners who want to take their Arabic language to the next level!
- Students who want to be able to read and write arabic language using arabic characters
- Students who don’t want to rely on transliteration during their arabic language learning
- Everyone who is beginning learning arabic language