- Know the environment of the software
Be confortable with commands and concepts of designing in Revit
Design basic elements such as walls, doors, indows and floors
- Design complex elements such as roof, stairs, sites, …
- Modify different elements and components using modification tools
- Add components from built-in or loaded families to the structure
- Autodesk Revit 2016 or later versions (I used 2018)
This course is all about Autodesk Revit, the most powerful software to design buildings and civil structures. I have explained everything in a simple and practical way with a lot of examples and real-time use of the tools and facilities provided by the software.
I have use Revit 2018 to present the course but all the commands are applicable in version 2016 and 2017 as well.
Also I will make sure to add more content about the new features added to the later version as soon a they are released.
All the videos are downloadable so that you can watch them offline at your leisure.
Please let me know if you need any information and learning material in case you feel necessary, even though I have made sure all the core concepts and the most important concepts are covered.
- Architects, civil engineers and anybody who is interested in designing civil constructions and buildings