Learn how to automate and speed up your web development.
- You’ll learn how to setup any Gulp Plugin you want
- You’ll learn how professional developers create their websites
- You’ll be able to create better software, faster
- A computer you can add software to
If you’re a website developer, or you’re just getting started with web development, this course is for you.
In this course you’re going to learn how to speed up and automate website development with gulp. Gulp is a task runner that automates the boring, repetitive, and time consuming things that website developers (like you!) do dozens of times a day.
With gulp, you can do more of the work you love (making websites) and less of the work you hate (reloading your browser, checking your code for errors, combining/minifying your files).
When you’re done this course:
- You’ll be able to instantly see the changes you made to your site without refreshing your browser.
- You’ll never have to worry about handling CSS vendor prefixes.
This sounds too advanced for me!
In this course, I walk you through the basics of getting setup, step by step. I’m also available on Udemy to answer any of my students questions.
- If you build websites, you need to know gulp!
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/learn-gulp/.