In 2014, Amazon introduced AWS Lambda which forever changed the way we think about how to design backend systems. Be it API’s or simply data processing tasks.
This course will give you a thorough understanding of Lambda functions. We use a very hands-on approaching to learning about the serverless functionalities around Lambda.
1. How to write them ?
2. How do they get executed ? What is their life-cycle ? When does Lambda environment halt execution of these functions ?
3. How do you connect them to other AWS services like DynamoDb and Kinesis
4. How do you create API’s using Lambda functions.
5. How do you implement API stages, caching, throttling and authentication.
6. We create a Single page front-end application and then authenticate this application using Cognito, API Gateway and Lambda functions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn about AWS Lambda
- Anyone who wants to learn how to design and deploy APIs using Lambda
- Some basic knowledge of AWS services will be helpful
Last updated 5/2019
AWS Serverless – Lambda & API Gateway – Complete Guide 2018.zip | Mirror [Size: 436.0 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)