I am an industry veteran who actually works with Azure almost every day. This AZ-103 Exam Prep course is the first of five in my series of courses that prepare you for the AZ-103 exam. This course covers the “Configure and Manage Virtual Networks” learning objectives for the AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator exam.
Throughout this course, we will cover topics through articles and videos. We’ll walk through various demonstrations that show you how to deploy many different Azure resources and solutions. Other demonstrations will show you how to configure different options.
Why trust your learning to instructors who don’t even work with the technology they are teaching?
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
Create Connectivity Between Virtual Networks
- create and configure VNET peering
- create and configure VNET to VNET
- verify virtual network connectivity
- create virtual network gateway
Implement and Manage Virtual Networking
- configure private and public IP addresses, network routes, network interface, subnets, and virtual network
Configure Name Resolution
- configure Azure DNS
- configure custom DNS settings
- configure private and public DNS zones
Create and Configure a Network Security Group (NSG)
- create security rules
- associate NSG to a subnet or network interface
- identify required ports
- evaluate effective security rules
Implement Azure Load Balancers
- configure internal load balancers
- configure load balancing rules
- configure public load balancers
- troubleshoot load balancing
Monitor and Troubleshoot Virtual Networking
- monitor on-premises connectivity
- use Network resource monitoring
- use Network Watcher
- troubleshoot external networking
- troubleshoot virtual network connectivity
Integrate on Premises Networks with Azure Virtual Networks
- create and configure Azure VPN Gateway
- create and configure site to site VPN
- configure Express Route
- verify on premises connectivity
- troubleshoot on premises connectivity with Azure
Each section in this course ends with an assignment for you to complete. Each assignment allows you to put into practice what you learned in each respective course section.
There is going to be quite a bit of “stick time” in this course. You won’t see too much in the way of slides or lectures. Most of what we do throughout this course will be right inside the Azure portal.
So, sit back, and let’s get started on the most fun (and most interesting) Azure course you’ve ever enrolled in!
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in preparing for the AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator exam
- Moderate understanding of Azure resources such as virtual network, subnets, VPNs, and more
- To complete the assignments in this course, students should have access to a paid or trial Azure tenant
Last updated 4/2019
AZ-103 Exam Prep: Configure and Manage Virtual Networks.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.1 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)