Balls of Steel – Explode Your Confidence
- Approach beautiful women without fear or hesitation
Become present and fearless in situations that previously caused fear
Overcome obstacles that make them nervous
- Confidently go after what they want in life
- Have a new sense of confidence and courage
- Conquer approach anxiety
- Decent internet connection to watch the videos and download the pdfs
- Willing and able to do small action steps each day. Approximately 20 minutes per day for the daily exercises
- Must have a winning mindset (positive mentality)
- Access to cold showers (below 50 degrees), ice bath or ice bucket
Want balls of steel?
Scientifically based method to explode confidence, eliminate fear, and always stay calm under pressure…
Here’s our simple 3 Pronged Approach to Rid Anxiety and Explode Confidence
1. Develop Jedi-like Mental Strength to calm the mind get grounded quickly. (Mind-Body Training)
With a strong mind, you can practically TURN OFF FEAR.
Recent scientific studies show that certain mindfulness exercises help control our fear center of the brain (the amygdala).
Have you noticed how Buddhists monks are always so calm and carefree? That’s because they have the mental strength to not let anything faze them.
Dispositional Mindfulness Training was developed by an MIT professor after dissecting the science behind many meditation practices. This strengthens the mind and control over your emotions, fear, and limiting thoughts.
This type of training is quickly becoming the go-to tool for psychologist and doctors to help patients with anxiety, depression, and other stress related illnesses.
2. Reset your nervous system and reprogram your mind.
We’re tackling fear at the source not just the fear of one specific activity. We want you to stay grounded no matter what comes your way. Whether it’s a life threatening emergency situation, or you’re approaching the most beautiful girl in the room.
We’ll use a few different exercises to reset your mind and nervous system to feel less anxiety overall. One of these exercises takes one minute and feels like you’ve been meditating for one hour. Professional athletes do this regularly.
3. Systematic Desensitization to conquer fear, one step at a time.
This is where we apply your new skills of mind-body control. Systematic desensitization is a type of behavior therapy used in the field of psychology to help effectively overcome phobias and other anxiety disorders. Basically, we’ll help you face your fears, but in baby steps.
When we combine this with the first two techniques, activities that were once fearful, barely feel out of your comfort zone. We’ll expand your comfort zone, one step at a time.
Everything you need to know has been condensed into this 10 Day Plan
- Guys who want to increase their confidence and eliminate their fears