BASICS OF FINANCIAL MARKETS
Section 1 – Introduction to Financial Markets
Lecture 1 – What Is Investing ?
Lecture 2 – Types of Investment
Lecture 3 – Why is Investing better than Saving?
Lecture 4 – Concept of Risk & Return
Lecture 5 – Factors Impact Investment
Lecture 6 – Source of Investments
Section 2 – Fixed Income Instruments
Lecture 7 – Why invest in fixed-income instruments?
Lecture 8 – Short Term Fixed Income Instruments
Lecture 9 – Long Term Fixed Income Instruments
Section 3 – Risk Based Return Investment Products
Lecture 10 – Equity
Lecture 11 – Venture Capital
Lecture 12 – Mutual Funds
Lecture 13 – Derivatives
Lecture 14 – Currency / Forex
Lecture 15 – Commodity
Section 4 – Retirement Benefit Investment Products
Lecture 16 – Public Provident Fund (PPF)
Lecture 17 – New Pension Scheme (NPS)
Lecture 18 – Small Saving Schemes
Section 5 – Portfolio Management & Investment Strategies
Lecture 19 – Portfolio Management
Lecture 20 – Types of Investment Strategies
This Course is Designed for All Levels Whether Beginner or Advanced Level
A regular investor or an Experienced market player, I know many people who even after working in the Industry for whole life could not determine the correct ways to invest. This course is for all of those who want to Get the Essence of investing & trading in Stock Market.
If you are still not sure, here are three questions you can use to make the final decision!
1. Do you want to learn how to invest in Stock Market the Most Safest way via Technical Analysis?
2. Do you want to use the valuable skills to work for clients who want to invest their money?
3. Do you want to learn the Essence of Trading which people even after spending years don’t know?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I would guess based on my experience after working for 11+ years in Investment and Finance Industry that you might enjoy this course.
Thank you very much for reading all of this!
I hope to see you as a student in the course when we next meet!!
Who this course is for:
- Any Candidate want to learn Financial Markets
- Any Candidate want to learn ways to get Financial Freedom
- Working Professionals & Students who are in the field of Finance or Financial Markets
- Any one Who want to develop long term investment Strategies & Portfolio Management
- Any one who want to maximise returns with minimum loss
- You only need a Computer or Laptop
- Internet Connection
- An open mind, basic computer skills and, most of all, an interest in learning how to take control of your financial life.
Last updated 7/2019
Basics of Financial Markets (Finance For Non Finance).zip | Mirror [Size: 5.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)