HOW BECOME A CALCULUS 2 MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY:
This 557-lesson course includes video and text explanations of everything from Calculus 2, and it includes 180 quizzes (with solutions!) and an additional 20 workbooks with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. Become a Calculus 2 Master is organized into the following sections:
- Applications of Integrals
- Polar & Parametric
- Sequences & Series
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning… I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Notes: The notes section of each lesson is where you find the most important things to remember. It’s like Cliff Notes for books, but for math. Everything you need to know to pass your class and nothing you don’t.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you’ve finished the section, you can review everything you’ve learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they’re a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Lifetime access to Become a Calculus 2 Master
- Friendly support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion available for download
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who’s completed Calc 1 and wants to take the next step
- Current calculus students, or students about to start Calc 2 who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with calculus
- Anyone who wants to study calculus for fun after being away from school for a while
- You should have a decent foundation (but it doesn’t have to be perfect! :D) in Algebra.
- If you have some experience with Trigonometry and Precalculus, that will definitely be helpful, but it’s not absolutely necessary.
- A good foundation in Calculus 1 (limits and derivatives) is required for this course.
Last updated 5/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)