Would you like to learn how to become a full stack web developer from Scratch?
How about learning from industry expects how to use the fastest growing Frameworks step-by-step!
When then our complete Full Stack Web Developer Course is for you!
Are You Ready for Hands on Real Life Projects?!
In our complete full stack web developer course you will learn a variety of frameworks such as but not limited to
If you know some PHP then its a good time to learn a framework by the way it is essential to learn a framework a good framework.
- Laravel is fastest growing php framework it has more then 40k stars on Github.
- Clean documentation and Model View Controller (MVC) support and so it is easy to understand.
- Laravel provide you an easy way to Integration with mail services.
- Laravel comes with Blade templating engine is very intuitive and helps to work with the typical PHP/HTML spaghetti so much better, that’s it one of the best features of the framework.
- Key features: Modularity or Multi-app, Authentication, Application Logic, Caching,
Method or Dependency Injection, Routing, Restful Controllers, Testing & Debuging,
Automatic Pagination, Template Engine, Database Query Builder, Multiple file system,
- Authentication systems and secure authorization and
Implementing authentication is very simple with Laravel because almost everything is modified out-of-the-box. The framework provides an easy way to organize authorization logic and control access to all resources. Thus, a web application owner can be sure that access to secured resources won’t be granted to unauthorized users
What our Full Stack Web Developer Course Contains:
It is import to learn the basics before starting any project in that specific language or framework.
Task List App:
We also include multiple mini projects to get you working hands on as a full stack developer! We aim to teach you how to start a project using Laravel, its layouts and much more! There is a project in almost every section of our course! You also have access to source files such as Model, Migrations, or Controllers managing views working with Eloquent ORM.
eCommerce website with Admin Panel
If you are going to learn any language or framework it would be complicated because of your lack of experience.
We start by creating an eCommerce project to help you learn the basics such as fetching data, randomly choosing data
working with Shopping cart and we will use Axios, it is very easy to implement shopping carts in Laravel, and understand how the checkout works
using internet payment services such as Stripe and finally getting orders in our Admin panel.
Admin panel It has a dashboard to see the Orders, Users, Products, and Admin Panel allows you to manage the products, creating, updating, deleting.
It also contains a Orders module which offcourse handle all orders information which purchased the product etc.
And finally User module would give you the information about the user and order, and purchased product details.
With the right mindset, understanding, and application of the teachings in this course, you will instantly begin learning how to to get paid to blog using Steemit!
When I learn something new about Steemit, Blogging and Cryptocurrency, I add it to the course -at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life.
Joe Parys, Shahzaib Kamal, and Muhammad Javed
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone looking to lean how to build a real, comprehensive projects and become a full stack web delveloper!
- This course is for you if you would like to learn how to build their very own eCommerce web app.
- This course is for students looking to learn Laravel and/or advance their knowledge in PHP.
- This course is for you if you are looking to learn the skills needed to build an online business and become a full stack developer
- Students Who Want to learn how to build E-commerce Systems or Websites should take this course.
- You do not need any prior knowledge before taking our course! We teach you from scratch how to become a full stack developer!
- It is always helpful (but not necessary) to have a basic understanding of web development before taking our full stack course
Become A Full Stack Web Developer – Beginner To Advanced.zip [Size: 6.9 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)