Learn everything from Trigonometry and Precalculus
- Introduction to angles, including complementary and supplementary angles
- Angles and their measure, including degrees, DMS and radians
- The unit circle, including finding sine and cosine, and how to complete a triangle
- Six circular functions, including reciprocal and pythagorean identites
- Trig identities, including even-odd, sum-difference, half-angle, double-angle, product-to-sum and sum-to-product
- Graphing the trig functions, including sine and cosine graphs, and transformations
- The law of sines and the law of cosines, including Heron’s formula
- Polar coordinates, including converting coordinates and equations
- Graphing polar curves, including circles, roses, cardioids, limacons and lemniscates
- Parametric curves, including converting and sketching parametric curves
- Fundamentals of math and Algebra are required
- Some Geometry can help, but isn’t required
HOW BECOME A TRIGONOMETRY MASTER IS SET UP TO MAKE COMPLICATED MATH EASY
This 60-lesson course includes video explanations of everything from Trigonometry and Precalculus. Become a Trigonometry Master is organized into the following sections:
- The unit circle
- Trig functions and trig identities
- Graphing trig functions
- The law of sines and the law of cosines
- Polar coordinates and graphing polar curves
- Parametric curves
HERE’S WHAT SOME STUDENTS OF BECOME A TRIGONOMETRY MASTER HAVE TOLD ME:
“Krista’s courses are the absolute best you can find online, as far as I’m concerned. I feel like I am actually learning something from them!” – Jon K.
“The Instructor has an excellent command of the subject material and a great way of presenting it. In addition to that, she has a very pleasant voice that keeps you attentive.” – Robert S.
“This is an excellent course to become more familiar with trigonometric equations. The step by step instruction is very is to follow. I found it very helpful to follow along with solving the problems on paper to solidify the learning experience.” – David M.
“Krista explains everything in “simplest terms” so even if you haven’t worked with this stuff for a while, she makes it totally easy to get back into the swing of it all. Thanks for (another) excellent course!” – Paul L.
“Huge help to be able to review these in a platform much more suited to learning than YouTube.” – Wesley F.
- Current trigonometry or precalculus students, or students about to start trigonometry or precalculus who are looking to get ahead
- Homeschool parents looking for extra support with trigonometry or precalculus
- Anyone who wants to study math for fun after being away from school for a while
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/trig-by-krista-king/.