Beginner to Advanced Strumming Patterns for the Guitar
- You will learn how to get a great strum from your guitar and avoid pick recoil
You will learn right hand technique
You will learn your basic chords and chord variations
- You will learn beginner to advanced strumming patterns to make your guitar playing more interesting
- You will learn how to do Hammer – Ons, Pull – Offs, Bends & Vibrato
- You will learn to develop your skills on the guitar
- Have a good understanding about chord variations – After all the guitar does have over 3600 chords – You will get a good start on learning news ways to play the same chords
- You can be a beginner – No skills required
- You will need a guitar and a pick is good too
- Practice is key – the more you practice the better you will be
Learn the basic concepts and building blocks that you will need to get some great strumming patterns on the guitar.
Why take from this guy?
My passion is inspiring others to feel more confident in themselves and their playing. I feel like music can do that. After years of performing and teaching all over the US. at workshops, out of my home and through multiple schools, I was asked by many of my students to make videos of my lessons. So here is the result.
I hope you will join me on the inside of this course where you will learn some awesome strumming patterns
Building a strong foundation:
- For the beginner to advanced guitar players who would like to learn and/or improve their strumming skills
- Learn your basic chords – I will teach you a shortcut way to play these chords to make it easier to learn guitar faster.
- You will learn variations of different chords
- You will be able to get started on a boom chuck strum
- Plus you will learn slides, bends, hammer-ons and pull-offs
Who is the target audience for this course?
- Anyone interested in learning the guitar
- Anyone who wants to play guitar for enjoyment
- Anyone who wants to be a performer or a musician
- Great for any age
Straight to the Point
- All these videos are all straight to the point and clearly broke down for you. THERE IS NO EXTRA TALKING on the videos.
Feel free to send me any questions you might have on this course. I want to make your learning experience the best that it can be.
Thanks for taking the time to look at this course. I look forward to seeing you on the inside and teaching you how to be a better rhythm guitar player.
Lesson Pros ——————————————————————————————————————————————————–
All courses available
We do have 18 courses now available on Udemy. If you get a chance feel free to check them out too.
Search Sandi Millar, Chuck Millar, Clint Birtzer and/or Lessons Pros or title
- Your First 10 Guitar Lessons – Learn how to play guitar with Sandi Millar
- Songwriting for Songwriters – Learn how to write songs with Sandi Millar
- Learn the Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Saint Anne Reel on guitar with Sandi Millar
- Learn the Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Salt Creek on guitar with Sandi Millar
- Learn the Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Blackberry Blossom on guitar with Sandi Millar
- Learn the Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Red Haired Boy on guitar with Sandi Millar
- Learn the Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Play Fiddle Play on guitar with Sandi Millar
- Learn the Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Over the Waterfall on guitar with Sandi Millar
- Learn the Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Jerusalem’s Ridge on guitar with Sandi Millar
- Learn the Bluegrass Fiddle Tune Cherokee Shuffle on guitar with Sandi Millar
- Licks Unlocked, Solos, Leads, Breaks on the Guitar Key of G with Clint Birtzer
- Guitar Lessons – Learn Easy Songs on the Guitar with Clint Birtzer
- Improvisational Bluegrass Theory – For all Melodic Inst. with Chuck Millar
- Beginner Guitar Course with Chuck Millar
- Easy to Play Christmas Songs with Chuck Millar
- Easy to play Christmas Songs with Sandi Millar
- Easy to play Christmas songs Part 2 with Sandi Millar
- Beginner to Advanced Strumming Patterns with Chuck Millar
- This course is for beginner to advanced players:
- For the advanced players – you will get some strumming patterns and chord variations that you might not have heard or learned yet.
- This structured course will also help a frustrated guitar player just looking for something different.
- All ages – I once had a 96 year old man who wanting to take lessons. His goal was to learn 5 songs so he could die a happy man. He did exactly that and died a happy man. So if you are telling yourself you are to old, seriously it is never too late.
- For the people that are saying my fingers are too fat, long or long, believe me I have heard all of that but truly believe anyone can play guitar if you are willing to put in the work. It takes time to learn the guitar. For most people it doesn’t just happen overnight but when things finally start to click it is really fun.
- For any player looking for a change in their instructor. I do believe it is healthy to try something new. Every instructor is going to teach you something different.
- For anyone saying “I have no rhythm or talent” – “You can learn to do anything if you put your mind to it” – that is what my momma used to say and it still holds true today for everybody.
- For anyone looking to meet new people. Playing the guitar is a great way to make new friends. I have met my closest friends playing music. There is a huge community of like-minded people playing music in every part of the world.
- For the beginner – This is a great starting point – you will get 11 chords which are used literally in millions of songs. Plus get strumming tips and patterns.
- For anyone interested in learning how to become a better rhythm guitar player