Welcome to Bootstrap 4 Crash Course: Build A Responsive News Portal.
In this crash course you will learn:
1. How to setup and use Bootstrap 4 to make your webpages fully responsive.
2. How to use Bootstrap grid system to layout elements on your webpage.
3. How to use the built in Bootstrap components to make your website look elegant.
4. How to use Bootstrap buttons, tables and dropdown.
5. What are cards and how to use them effectively.
6. How to design fully mobile responsive and collapsible navigation for your site.
7. How to build a fully responsive news portal using Bootstrap.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to design responsive websites.
- Web developers who want to use Bootstrap for the front end.
- Basic understanding go HTML is required.
Last updated 4/2019
Bootstrap 4 Crash Course: Build A Responsive News Portal.zip | Mirror [Size: 882.1 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)