CRUD Application: You will learn how to build a complete crud application with step by step guide
- At the end of this course, you will be able to build a fully functional CRUD application.
- Create custom client-side validations with Jquery for sign up and login forms.
- Create custom server-side validations with PHP for sign up and login forms.
- Use swiftmailer to send emails to users for verification after sign up.
- Implement password reset functionality.
- Create your own simple admin dashboard.
- Use google charts to display data.
- Add, read, update and delete data from MYSQL database.
- Hash users password with a PHP hashing algorithm.
- Implement search and confirm password functionalities.
- A text editor of your choice (But we will go through downloading and installing brackets text editor if you want to use something different.
- XAMPP software
- Basic HTML/CSS: Tags, forms, buttons, inputs
- Basic PHP/MYSQL: Things like variables, conditional statements, loops
Most applications are CRUD based, that is, users can create data, retrieve data, update and delete data from such applications. As an experienced or a new developer, knowing how these works is important. This course is a guide to showing you how CRUD applications are built with PHP/MYSQL. You’ll use
- HTML: to structure our pages
- CSS: to add basic styling
- Bootstrap: to also structure and add styles
- JQuery: to validate forms fields and sending data to be processed using PHP
- PHP: to validate form fields from the server side and send users data to and from database
- MYSQL: database to hold user information
- Swiftmailer: to send mails to user
Some Main Features:.
- Registration and login forms validation on client-side and server-side.
- Email verification after user sign up.
- Password recovery/reset functionality.
- Password hashing with PHP password hashing algorithm.
- Search functionality
- Update user data
- Admin dashboard
- Graphical display of data
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/build-a-complete-crud-application-with-php-mysql-jquery/.