You’ll learn to:
- how to setup the ES6 server with Nodejs
- Learn how to build CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) APIs with Nodejs and Mongoose
- Learn how to write documentation for the APIs using Swagger
- Learn how to add JWT authentication with ExpressJs
- Learn how to implement role based authentication
- Deploy NodeJs API to Heroku
This course is for you if:
You’re a back-end developer who is used to working with frameworks like ASP.NET, Rails, Django, etc. You want to add Node.js to your toolbox.
You’re a front-end developer and want to transition to full-stack development.
You’ve tried other Node.js tutorials and found them to be too slow, out-of-date, and boring!
Having Node.js on your resume helps you find more jobs and make more money.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to learn how to build & deploy REST apis with Node, Express & MongoDB
- You’re a back-end developer familiar with frameworks like ASPNET, Rails, Django, etc. Now, you want to add Node to your toolbox
- Basic Knowledge of Nodejs is required
Build and Secure Restful APIs with Nodejs and MongoDB.zip | Mirror [Size: 1012.2 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)