Have you thought about working with big data but don’t know where to start? In this course, you will learn the skills of what it takes to become a data and business analyst.
What we will cover:
1) Database and datawarehouse design
2) How to write queries in SQL (Structured Query Language)
3) How to build interactive dashboards and reports
4) Tips and techniques on how to run your own big data project from start to finish
My name is Geoffrey Devitt and I have been working with Big Data and Databases for the past 20+ years. In this course, I will share with you an overview of the skills I have learnt over the years of working on numerous data driven projects. As a data and business analyst, I have had the privilege of working in many different industry sectors, including financial banking, online gaming, eCommerce retail, insurance and telecoms.
With the knowledge you will gain from this tailored course, you will be able to fit into any industry and be in a position to start adding value to your team from day one.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at business professionals who work with data of all sizes. You will learn the fundamentals of business intelligence and basic data warehouse development.
- Be familiar with reports and data based projects.
Last updated 2/2019
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)