Master C# Windows App Development and Build your own C#, Windows apps and Web Apps with Visual Studio 2017 and Dot Net
- How to create my own C# apps.
- Be able to build a portfolio of great apps to show to potential employers.
- Get hired as a professional C# developer.
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- No programming experience required.
- Passion for learning new things.
- A computer with the Windows operating system (preferably Windows 10).
- Passion to become a Pro Windows App Developer
- Passion to Create great C# Applications
Did you know the average C# developer makes about $100.000 per year? You too can be part of them!
Master C# and Windows App Development Step by Step. Get your dream job as a Windows and C# Developer and Earn a Living from your Skills.
“From complete beginner to junior C# and Visual Studio developer in three months”
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to create Windows Apps and earn money as a C# Developer. Whether you’ve never coded before or you’re a C# aficionado, this course includes everything you need to know to take you to the next level.
During this course, you’ll learn:
- How to use the C# programming language
- How to create your own apps with Visual Studio
- How to create amazing C# apps
- How to upload your apps to the Microsoft App Store
- How to monetize your C# development skills
All of the lessons are screen recorded in HD 1080p so the screen is perfectly clear during the lectures (check out the free preview sections!).
I’ll personally be answering any questions you have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources and any help I can offer you.
- Our C# immersive course teaches the tools needed to develop Windows, Mobile and Desktop applications. Along our journey, we will learn the syntax of C#, the language used to develop for Windows, Web and Mobile, as well as important design patterns and best practices for developing mobile applications. By the end of the course, you should be able to understand and recreate many of the features seen on popular Desktop, Web and Mobile applications and extend that knowledge to making apps of your own.
Why you should Learn C# and Windows App Development?
- In general, learning C# and Windows App development in order to program a computer can greatly help refine one’s problem-solving ability. Maybe we can see the solution, but don’t know how to get there. However, this is exactly what we must learn to do in order to give computers instructions on how to solve our problems. Computer programmers are often experts at breaking down a problem because this is what we do on a daily basis in order to get machines to understand human workflows. So, any person who learns to do the same is going to gain some cognitive benefit towards their problem-solving skill set.
- But there are other reasons to expose yourself to programming. Some people enjoy it so much they take it up as a hobby, much like art or writing. There is certainly great demand for software developers at this point (Especially C# and Windows App Developers) in time, so it can also become a well-paying career for those who develop a passion for it. I would highly encourage business executives and project owners to learn C# Programming: the knowledge of how Windows applications are actually built can greatly help the business in understanding what types of features are feasible and what timelines and challenges can be expected in implementing those features.
- the main reason to learn C# and Windows App Development is the immense amount of toolsets and frameworks you get to support the language, all of which are backed by Microsoft. Almost any developer will readily admit that Visual Studio is one of the most, if not the most, feature rich and powerful development environments on the market. The .NET framework provides hundreds of libraries for building websites, implementing security, working with the file system, etc.
- By Learning C# You can also Create Applications and Games for Android and iOS platforms.
- C# is also one of the most popular languages, and very similar to Java. This is an important consideration for developers because the popularity of a language is fairly proportional to how much supporting material is available online for that language. Often, we frequent Google or Stack Overflow to aid in solving an issue in order to solve our Programming issues and often the answers there will be in C#. As a beginner, this can save a lot of time in being able to understand the given solutions, or finding a solution to the problem period. When starting to learn a new language, you should carefully consider whether you want to learn a popular language, or something more obscure that may have significantly less documentation. Learn C# and Become a Pro Developer.
And if you’re not satisfied, you can get a refund at any time! The course is 30-days money-back guaranteed!
This course helps you to master fundamentals of C# and programming with .NET framework. After Learning the Fundamentals of C#, You can choose to build mobile apps if you prefer, or you can change job and work as a web developer or as a Desktop App Developer. As long as you know the fundamentals well, switching to different technology stacks is pretty easy and Fun.
In this course, Morteza, Udemy Best Seller Teacher, teaches you fundamentals of C# programming, Windows App Development and Web App Development in a clear, concise and step-by-step way. Note only that, but he’ll also teach you best practices and shortcuts to help you become a better developer in order to earn Money or Get your Dream Job as fast as possible.
Every section comes with a few bite-sized video lectures and a programming exercises. These exercises are carefully chosen from academic and real-world examples to train your “programming brain” and become a Perfect Developer. If you want to be a successful programmer, who has many high-paid job offers and freedom to “choose”, you need to learn how to think like a programmer. And this is what you’re going to get out of these exercises. All exercises come with solutions, so you can compare your solutions with Morteza’s to find areas for improvement and Master C# App Development.
If you’re looking to create your own C# apps and have a good time learning a new skill, click Take This Course at the top right of the page and let’s get started!
- You’re new to programming and want to get started.
- You want to learn how to make apps.
- You want to learn the C# programming language.
- You want to create your own C# apps and monetize them.
- Anyone who wants to become a Pro Windows App Developer and Earn Money
Credit: Swapnesh Sangle <<< Thank you! ?
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/c-sharp-visual-studio-app-development-tutorial/.