Create front view flat design illustrations in Canva for front facing point of view. You will discover how to create the prevalent flat design images that are on social media posts, blog posts, video thumbnails and more! This course is designed to assist you in learning the basics of front facing flat design in Canva for use in social media, video, and more. During this course you’ll learn to create an office space complete with a desk, computer, lamp, printer, and wall decor with additional examples provided to get you started. This flat design illustrations in Canva course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of flat design, even if you have little to no experience with it. Throughout this course you’ll learn to:
- Create a thumbnail image for videos
- Create an image for social media posts
- Learn about composition, color design, and layout in flat imagery
- No prior knowledge or experience is required
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to make flat design illustrations in Canva
- Absolute beginners who want to become skilled in flat design illustrations in Canva
- Anyone who is interested in the basics of flat design illustration in Canva for a cover image or other online media.
- New self-taught social media marketers, graphic designers or those who are curious on the mechanics of creating basic flat design illustrations in Canva.
- Those who are seeking a new opportunity as a social media marketer or graphic designer with little to no experience.
- No prior knowledge of flat design in Canva is required
- You should be excited to learn flat design in Canva, and be ready to take action!
- Thirst for the knowledge to create flat design layouts!
Last updated 4/2019
Canva Flat Design Masterclass: Guide To Flat Design In Canva.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.4 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)