The complete course to help you prepare and pass Cisco’s newest CCNA certification / ICND2 (200-105 exam) in 2017.
- This course will prepare you for the CCNA / ICND2 (200-105) certification exam.
- This course is for anyone who wants to attain the Cisco CCNA certification
- Once you complete this course and pass your CCNA exam, you can study towards higher level Cisco certifications
- This course will prepare you for the CCNA 200-125 certification exam; and CCENT / ICND1 100-105 certification exam; and ICND2 200-105 certification exam.
- This course is practical! Once you complete the course, you will be able to apply what you have learned to real world networking scenarios.
- Start a career in networking
- Basic understanding of computers (connect to the Internet)
- Attended a CCENT course, or passed the CCENT certification
Welcome to the complete Cisco CCNA / ICND2 (200-105) Complete course with Simulations and GNS3!
This course helps you prepare for the newest CCNA 200-105 exam (ICND2). BUT, you will also get access to my CCENT ICND1 course for free!
This course is unlike other CCNA courses as it contains:
* Large amount of practical video content with detailed explanations of CCNA topics and GNS3 demonstrations
* Simulations – online, integrated Cisco simulations to test your knowledge (over 70 simulations and more coming)
* GNS3 lab demonstrations – multiple topologies using GNS3. Create your own local lab and follow along.
* Software – Subnetting Calculators, Config-Register, binary & hexadecimal & decimal calculators
* Many demonstrations showing you practically how to configure and build GNS3 and Cisco networks
* Quiz questions
Networks are all around us and you are using one right now to access this course.
Imagine for a moment, how different your life would be without access to Facebook, Snapchat, Google, YouTube, Whatsapp or any of the other websites on the Internet? How would you live with no Internet?
The Internet is extremely important in modern life today and all websites and Internet communication relies on networking. This reliance is only predicted to continue with the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) in the next few years.
Without routers, switches, network cabling and protocols like BGP there would be no Internet!
This course will teach you how networks actually work and how you are able to connect to websites like Facebook, Google, and YouTube.
Companies throughout the world (from the smallest to the largest) rely on networks designed, installed and maintained by networking engineers. Join this in demand industry!
Start your journey today learning about networking.
Content in this course can be used towards your CCNA. Topics such as IP addressing, subnetting and many others can be applied directly to passing your CCNA certification.
Access our online simulations so you can practice on simulated Cisco routers and switches. You will get to type commands such as enable, configure terminal, router ospf and many others and learn how to configure devices.
I want to welcome you to this GNS3 Cisco CCNA course! I’m David Bombal, and I have been teaching networking courses for over 15 years. I qualified as a Cisco Certified Interwork Engineer (CCIE) in 2003 and hold with numerous other networking certifications. I’m also a Cisco and HPE certified instructor where I have trained thousands of networking engineers in many of the largest companies in the world including Fortune 100 companies.
I have designed this course for anyone wanting to learn more about networking and gain foundational knowledge, to help them embark on their networking career. The concepts taught in this course can be applied directly to multiple industry certifications including the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
In this course, you will learn about topics such as IP addressing, IP subnetting, Routing, Switches, VLANs, Spanning Tree, Network Address Translation, Wireless and a whole lot more.
You will also learn more about the latest networking trends including OpenFlow and Software Defined Networking.
The course covers the topics in the Cisco ICND1, ICND2 and CCNA exams.
At the end of this course, you will be able to confidently discuss networking topics; and be able to start configuring real networking devices such as routers and switches. In this an introductory course, but contains a lot of information that can be directly applied to the CCNA certification.
The ideal student for this course is someone looking to break into the networking field, someone looking to extend their knowledge from PCs and servers to networking, or someone interested in getting knowledge to work in one of the most exciting, most in-demand jobs in IT – networking.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll in this course, I only ask that you come open minded and ready to learn.
Feel free to take a look at the course description and some of the sample free videos.
I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/cisco-ccna-icnd2-200-105-complete-course-sims-and-gns3/.