Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Life Coach Certification
- *Udemy – NEW CERTIFICATE COURSE*
Use CBT Coaching as a self healing model
Apply evidence-based coaching techniques with their own clients in a professional practice
- Practice as a Cognitive Behavioural Coach
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course – It is suitable for beginners and will benefit everyone
Upon completion of this accredited course you will be eligible to apply for membership along with the designation of Associate Coach from the IWCA. All certificates are issued at the discretion of the Integrative Wellness Coaching Association.
Certification requires successful completion of the entire course, completion of all practice assignments, and the fulfillment of a practice coaching log. *Additional IWCA administrative charges may apply.
This course is also fully accredited by a globally recognized CPD body, the Continuing Professional Development Standards Agency.
Please note that certification is optional. It is by no means compulsory, or a prerequisite for taking the course. Should you wish to opt for the associate coaching diploma, full details and directions regarding how to contact the IWCA will be given at the end of the course.
Cognitive Behavioral Coaching is an evidence-based life-coaching approach that is designed to benefit everyone. Whether you are using the model as a self help application, therapist, mentor, or coach wishing to expand and build on your existing skill sets, this course is for you.
Cognitive Behavioral Coaching is an evidence-based counterpart of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy – The work begun by Dr. Aaron Beck in the 1960’s, where short-term, goal-oriented therapy is used to change patterns of thinking and behavior.
CBC is effective for a range of coaching scenarios, as well as for personal development and overall well-being.
- Development of happiness
- Personal growth, life goal issues, performance at work issues
- Realizing your true potential
- Decreasing depressive symptoms
- Various forms of anxiety, especially social anxiety
- Panic attacks
- Problems related to impulse control
- Problems related to emotional control
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Child behavioral issues
- Family relationship issues
- Issues specific to couples
Please note: this is a life-coaching course only. Taking this course in no way qualifies you as a therapist, psychotherapist, or medical professional. If you are unsure of the differences between these professions please refer to the lecture devoted to the topic.
- Anyone seeking a formal Cognitive Behavioural Coaching Certification from the IWCA
- Those of you who wish to use the evidence-based techniques of the CBC Model as a self help application
- Practitioners, therapists, counsellors and coaches who wish to use Cognitive Behavioural Coaching with their own clients in a professional practice
- Individuals looking to achieve a greater sense of life-satisfaction, and clarity of thinking