In this tutorial, you will learn how to use HTML5 to bring an HTML website to life. Learn the basics of HTML5 as you build two websites in this introductory web development course.
Starting with how to plan your website, including a header, navigation bar, content area and footer, I will show you all the techniques used to create a website.
Next, configure your HTML to match all the main sections of the container of your web design. Create a basic HTML template that can be used and reused in multiple projects.
Then learn to improve your HTML. Section by section, this course will show you how to create a real-world website.
Then adjust and update the code as necessary to customize and make the site work. Finish the code by checking the output in different screen sizes by adding and adjusting to create responsiveness.
Step by step from planning to creation.
HD video content
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to be more Employable
- Students who want to become as a Web Developer
- No programming is assumed just a zeal for learning
- Start your career as a Web Developer
- Any HTML editor and web browser compatible with HTML5
- Google Chrome Web Browser
- Text Editor
- Basic Knowledge on Computers
Last updated 5/2019
Complete HTML5 Web Developer Bootcamp Course for Beginners.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)