Become a comfortable with Linux, Commands, Command Line, Raspberry Pi, Debian, Raspbian, and basic Python and Shell Programming and acquire employers’ few of the most requested skills of 21st Century! A great programmer, IoT Specialist, Linux Admin, or a Python Programmer earns more than $200000 per year (Yes! those are five zeros after 2) in today’s market!
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Linux, Commands, Command Line, Raspberry Pi, Debian, Raspbian, and basic Python and Shell Programming on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Raspberry Pi before, already know basics of Linux, or want to learn the advanced features of Command Line with Raspberry Pi, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Advanced Linux, Commands, Command Line, Raspberry Pi, Debian, Raspbian, and basic Python and Shell Programming.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs in case you need them)
With over 10 lectures and more than 2 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Data Visualization with Python 3!
This course will teach you Linux in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a full video and PDF! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you setup of Raspberry Pi with Raspbian Linux OS.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Setup Raspberry Pi with Raspbian Linux OS
- Linux History and Distributions
- Linux Basics – Filesystem, GUI, and Shell
- Simple Commands and File Operations
- Getting Help
- More commands on Files
- Control Operators
- Shell Variables
- Filename gobbling and shell history
- I/O redirection
- Use of pipes
- Grep, wc, sort, uniq
- Basic Unix tools
- Useful commands
- File permissions
- Basic Shell Scripting
- C programming basics
- Python Programming basics
- Internet related commands
- and much more….
Who this course is for:
- Programmers and Developers
- Database and System Administrators
- Testers and QA Engineers
- Students and Job Seekers
- Anyone who wants to learn
- Basic knowledge of Computers
- A computer and a Raspberry Pi with Internet connection
- Zeal and Enthusiasm to Learn new topics
- Burning desire to excel in your personal life and professional career
Last updated 3/2019
Complete Linux Basics with Raspberry Pi – Learn Command Line.zip | Mirror [Size: 2.5 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)