Welcome to this course.
This tutorial shows you how to connect Arduino Board with Raspberry Pi, it will take you in a step by step manner to know why this is helpful and how it can make your life a way much easier and saves you lots of Money.
You will know what is the actual hardware and software configurations needs to be done to make this interfacing work smoothly, you will no longer see your raspberry Pi damaged or burned by excessive voltage or power source failure, your raspberry Pi will work like a mini computer a way from the hardware connection that could damage it.
After this course you will be able to make your own interfacing and the choice is yours to use it in any application that comes in mind since all connections and configurations are explained in details.
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Raspberry Pi Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Raspberry Pi
- Anyone Interested in Learning How to protect Raspberry Pi using Arduino
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Well to apply, not just watch
- Basic experience in Arduino
- Basic experience in Raspberry Pi
Last updated 9/2018
Connect and Interface Raspberry Pi with Arduino.zip | Mirror [Size: 106.8 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)