Closer look at CI/CD services; CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline & CodeStar. Traditional & Serverless apps
- Understand continuous delivery process and approaches on AWS
- Learn how to use AWS Services for proper release management on AWS
- Learn how to automate applications continuous delivery on AWS
- Gain hands-on experience on CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline
- Manage application and infrastructure updates on the cloud
- Basic knowledge with development process and release management
- Familiarity with core AWS services and terms and having AWS account
- Working knowledge with source control, build tools and deployment process
- Basic knowledge of JSON, YAML and shell scripting is recommended
Continuous Delivery is the DevOps term used for “develop – build – deploy – test – promote” process to release software and infrastructure updates. Many tools could be utilized to manage stages of release management process and Amazon Web Services offer set of DevOps tools that together can create a very sophisticated and well managed release management workflow.
The focus of this course is to take a deep dive into the services offered by AWS; CodeCommit for source control, CodeBuild for managed and automated builds, CodeDeploy for managed mass deployments, CodePipeline the release workflow orchestrator and CodeStar a project dashboard and management tool. The primary objective of this course is to teach you how to successfully run and manage applications and infrastructure updates on AWS platform.
By the end of this course and using the incremental labs that we will go through from section to section, we will have an automated release management workflow that is triggered by updates pushed to source control and automates the build and deployment process to multiple environments utilizing human approvals between stages.
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/continuous-delivery-on-aws/.