Build a beautiful hybrid app that people will actually want to use! Go from design to card, start to finish.
- Create a relevant and effective logo
- Building App Mockups in Adobe Experience Design (XD)
- App Prototyping with Adobe XD
- Connect to an API
- Understand Ionic Templating, Storage & Material Design
- Integrate Search in an Ionic App
- Integrate Cordova Plugins
- Integrate Angular Animations
- Build an awesome Ionic 3+ App
- Understanding of HTML
- Understanding of CSS
- Software: Adobe Illustrator or Vector Equivalent (If you’re following design)
- Software: Adobe Experience Design (If you’re following design)
It’s time to level up and take your design and development skills to the next level: hybrid app development.
Ionic 3 allows you to build powerful hybrid apps that work on a variety of mobile platforms including Android, IOS and Windows.
This is a full stack development course, which means you’re going to witness the entire process from design to code, start to finish. To begin, we will design the logo and create a series of interactive prototype mockups.
To begin, we will design the logo and create a series of interactive prototype mockups. Then, we will spend the rest of the course developing the app using Ionic 3 and Angular 4.
We will use the free IGDB (Internet Games Database) API to power our app, which will allow users to sort through and discover the latest upcoming games in every genre.
If you’re only interested in design or coding, that’s perfectly fine! This course is structured in such a way that allows you to jump in on any lesson; as each lesson contains the project files up to that point.
As you can see, this course is absolutely jam-packed with real-world information that you can apply to every project going forward.
So, if you’re ready to learn by doing, let’s get started!
- Front-end Developer
- Web Developer
- App Developer
Content retrieved from: https://www.udemy.com/ionic-material-design/.