Are you a programmer who hates graphic design? But do you still want to create awesome 2D vector graphics for your web projects?
Or, maybe you are an artist who wants to create graphical illustrations and would like to learn an easy way to do so.
Or are you a graphic designer who wants to learn how to create SVG graphics and illustrations?
Then, Inkscape with SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) is way to go!
Forget mastering complicated graphic design software that take months to master. You can now create every kind of vector graphics with just a few clicks and drags of your mouse. No programming skills needed, at all!
Spend a few hours learning a bunch of Inkscape tools and features, and you’ll be creating awesome SVG graphics and designs in no time at all!
Every programmer can become a pro designer now, and every artist can go digital with barely any technical knowledge now!
What will you learn in our course?
You will learn:
1. How to create multiple SVG graphical elements with Inkscape – shapes (rectangles, circles, ellipses, star, spirals), lines, polygons, bezier curves, etc.
2. How to create paths, lines and curves that can be used to design complicated structures, shapes, characters and scenes.
3. How to style every single SVG element you create professionally.
4. How to create different types of text and effects using Inkscape
5. How to create scalable vector icons and logos with SVG.
6. How to create 2D cartoon characters that can be used in web animations and games.
7. How to create real world SVG projects and illustrations in minutes using Inkscape
8. How to create children’s illustrations and designs in 15 minutes or less and become an illustrator
9. Learn the skills to become a freelance Children’s book illustrator and/or a cartoon illustrator
and so much more!
What are some real world applications of what you learn in this course?
By applying the concepts you learn in this course, you can code and design:
1. Graphics for your websites
2. 2D characters and scenes for web animations and web games
3. 2D graphs and pictorial reports that can be used in presentations
4. Bar charts, pie charts, etc.
5. Scalable vector icons and logos that can be displayed in websites, mobile browsers, ipads etc.
6. Flow charts, architectural designs etc.
7. Children’s illustrations and graphics
Sky is the limit! You can apply what you learn here anywhere in the web space, in any sphere.
Your imagination is your only obstacle to how you apply what you learn here in your real world projects.
How is this course designed?
Our course has 6 modules, where each module will thoroughly explain the intricacies of one of the concepts in SVG with a wealth of over-the-shoulder examples.
Here are the modules:
Module 1 – Inkscape basics & tools explanation – This is the foundations module. You’ll learn how to create SVG files, how to embed the codes/images in your HTML websites, how the SVG coordinate system works and every other thing you need to get started with creating SVG.
Module 2 – Creating various SVG shapes with Inkscape – Rectangles, ellipses, stars, polygon – You’ll learn how to create rectangles, circles, ellipses, stars, 3D boxes, spirals and polygons with a wealth of examples in every single lessons. You’ll be creating the shapes along with me in every single module so you understand the concepts better. You’ll also learn how to manipulate the shapes in multiple ways to get the best possible result.
Module 3 – Creating styled text, free-hand drawing and brush strokes with Inkscape – In this module, you’ll learn how to literally draw text on your SVG images, design them, manipulate them, create brush strokes, calligraphy, free hand drawings (with a cartoon drawing) and so much more.
Module 4 – Grouping, Layers, paths, Bezier curves, lines, node, Rows & Columns etc. – This module handles some very important concepts in SVG – Paths, groups, nodes, Bezier curves. You’ll learn how to group multiple objects in Inkscape so they can be manipulated together. Also, you’ll learn how to create very complicated graphics with the Bezier curves and node tool.
Module 5 – Styling, gradients, patterns and so much more – In this module, you’ll learn how to style the objects you create in multiple ways – using colors, gradients, patterns and so much more. You’ll also learn how to use the dropper and Tweak tools
Module 6 – Real world SVG projects – This is a very important module when you take the design aspect of the course into account. In this module, we’ll go over the various design attributes and propertiesoffered by SVG. You’ll use these properties to create multiple designs for your shapes and elements, designs that’ll give your graphics the professional touch they need.
We also cover a lot of examples and projects, like:
1. Children’s book illustrations – We’ll be creating
2. Cartoon animal face project – This project comes in the 3rd module as well. You’ll be using circles, ellipses, paths, arcs etc to create a cute 2D animal face.
3. SVG Icons – We’ll be creating a bunch of icons (laptop icon, clock icon, phone icon etc) in this project.
Why should you choose our course?
1. We like to be thorough in our teaching. You’ll find everything you need to start creating awesome 2D vector graphics with SVG code/syntaxes in this course. You won’t have to look anywhere else.
2. We strongly advocate learning by doing, rather than just listening or reading. Our lectures are filled with a wealth of examples that explain every concept clearly.
3. If you follow along with our examples in our over-the-shoulder training, and code the graphics along with us, you’ll be confident in embarking into the world of SVG and web graphic design/development by the time you finish our course. You’ll be able to confidently add this as a skill in your resume.
4. We prefer creating fun projects to explain the concepts and to keep things interesting as well. You’ll learn how to apply the concepts you learn in the course in these multiple projects and examples.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and start creating awesome SVG (Scalar Vector Graphics) with Inkscape in no time at all!
Who this course is for:
- If you want to delve into the world of creating SVG graphics for web pages
- If you want to learn how to create awesome graphics and illustrations in just minutes with Inkscape
- If you aspire becoming a web designer, graphics designer or an illustrator and would like an easy way to get started, one that doesn’t involve 100+ hours of learning
- If you’re a designer who wants to add another tool to their arsenal
- If you’re a traditional designer who wants to get into illustrations and SVG
- If you are an artist who wants to smoothly transition to digital drawing without learning complicated softwares
- If you’re good at drawing, you have a leg up, but that doesn’t matter (I can’t draw either). Inkscape makes drawing easier with its myriad of tools
- A computer to try the projects on
Last updated 3/2019
Create SVG Graphics with Inkscape (+3 real-world projects).zip | Mirror [Size: 2.6 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)