Creating a First Person Shooter in Unreal EngineUnreal Engine 4 is a suite of integrated tools for game developers to design and build games, simulations, and visualizations. Through this training we shall introduce you to the exciting gaming world and introducing you this powerful game engine Unreal. There are lots of code samples available but offer little or no explanation on how they should be used. This training aims to provide the necessary training to teach you how to create those awesome games.Through this training you shall learn about the following:The training includes the following
- Introduction to the course.
- Setting up Unreal and downloading free assets from the Marketplace.
- Realistic First Person Camera setup.
- Setting up Player Health.
- Setting up Player Armour.
- Implementing Armour and Damage.
- Character Animations.
- Adding the AK-47 weapon.
- Movement animations.
- Muzzle Flash.
- Ammo and Reloading implementation.
- Crosshair aiming.
- Ammo pickups from the level.
- AI and bullet damage.
Who is the target audience?
- Students interested in game development
- Game development Professionals
- Basic knowledge of game development
Creating a First Person Shooter in Unreal Engine 4.zip [Size: 14.3 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)