Explore your data in new ways with interactive dashboards in Tableau. Dashboards act like dynamic reports that can be used for in-depth data analysis or to present information to clients. In this course, i’m going to show you how to create them in Tableau 10, the latest version of the software. I will show how to build and format the worksheets that will feed your dashboard, design the dashboard itself, integrate analytics, and add interactive parameters that allow users to customize the display. Along the way, you’ll learn how to use some basic principles of visual design to make your dashboards easier to use and more visually appealing.
- Sketching your designs
- Formatting data
- Creating cross-data joins
- Creating visuals
- Grouping data
- Using stories vs. tabs
- Changing chart measures and types with interactive parameters
- Making iterations and improvements on your Tableau dashboard design
Who is the target audience?
- Tableau students and developers who want to showcase advanced visualizations, not just what is included out of the box.
- At least a beginner knowledge of Tableau Desktop; intermediate preferred.
Creating professional Interactive Dashboards in Tableau 10.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.4 GB]