- This Course will help you to assess your knowledge before taking the exam.
- Before taking the CSA+
- you should had 3 – 4 years information security experience.
- You must be familiar with some of the tools and techniques described in this course.
- Possess the CompTIA Security+ certificate.
- This certificate is designed for cybersecurity analysts and engineers.
- Read some self study books for CSA+
- Practice some Exams
Who this course is for:
- Cybersecurity Analyst
- Cybersecurity Professional
- It is recommended to have Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience.
Last updated 5/2018
Cyber Security Analyst CSA + Part 1 (Chapter 1 to 5 only).zip | Mirror [Size: 1.2 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)