This class is for anyone who is interested in enhancing his personal safety and security online( Cyber Security )
If you think you might be at risk and want to protect yourself online, you will find this course useful.
If you want to gain knowledge to protect your family from the various online threats, you will find a lot of useful steps that you can apply right way in here.
Just to be clear, this course is designed for regular people, the Average Joe, those who want to learn the basics of protecting their safety online and not for the Pros or specialists who are looking for in-depth knowledge about the topic.
Who is The Average Joe?
He is an ordinary person; an average man. And I chose this name to make it clear that yo don’t need to have any special skills or prior knowledge to be able to learn what I teach in this course.
Main Topics Covered:
- How to Know a Website is secure?
- Is your Password strong enough?
- How to Know if a Website is a Scam or Legit?
- Beware of Scam emails
- Protect your Facebook Account
- Stay Secure on Public WiFi
- Is your Google Account Secure
- How to Spot Intruders on your WiFi network?
- And more…
I look forward to seeing you inside the course and hope you would really enjoy it!
Stay Safe Online.
Who this course is for:
- This is a beginner’s course to online security( Cyber security)
- If you’re new to the topic of Online Security and want to learn the basics, this course is for you.
- If you want to get the basics in an easy-to-understand and simple manner, this is for you.
- If you don’t want to waste your time, spending hours on stuff that doesn’t matter to you, this is the right course for you.
- You need to have a basic knowledge of using a computer and the internet.
- You need to be comfortable with changing the settings of your online accounts.
Last updated 6/2018
Cyber Security: Online Safety for the Average Joe!.zip | Mirror [Size: 491.5 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)