This course is for beginner and intermediate level. This Course contains practical and lab. Step by Step all things are explained with practical so students can use laptop/desktop and follow the steps. In end of each section there is quiz so students can check that they have understood concept or not.
There is a lab with splunk forwarder-searchhead-indexer setup so student can use AWS ubuntu Vms or their own Vms/servers to do this lab.
There is a Project section and students can develop Web Analytic Splunk App in this project section.
Who this course is for:
- Splunk Absolute Beginners. No prior Splunk experience necessary
- Students who wants to make career in Big data Splunk
- Data Analysts, Business Analyst, Developer, System Administrators, Security Administrators, Security Analysts
- Basic of linux and windows
- You’ll need a Windows/Linux system or Laptop/Desktop, and we’ll walk you through downloading and installing a Splunk development environment. For Lab you need free AWS ubuntu VMs or you can use your own Vms.
Last updated 1/2019
Data Analytics Using Splunk -Beginner to Intermediate Course.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.8 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)