This online DevOps course will teach you how to build sophisticated Infrastructure as Code (IaC) playbooks and roles using Ansible and many of its modules and plugins. This course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of Ansible and setting up DevOps pipelines, even if you have little to no experience with it, to help implement these DevOps practices which will streamline your development processes.Master Ansible and Ansible tasks, playbooks, modules and roles. Get familiar with advanced DevOps techniques and take your DevOps career to the next level.While there are plenty of DevOps courses that focus on generic continuous integration and continuous delivery practices – it’s hard to find a comprehensive course like this one, which focuses on teaching you Infrastructure-As-Code from the ground up using some of the most useful modules in the Ansible ecosystem.
This course is designed for all levels of DevOps practitioners who want to improve their skills, implement automation in their environments, and continue to be in great demand as DevOps engineers.
Just a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Understand What Ansible Is All About
- How To Install, Configure And Operationalize Ansible
- Ansible Tasks, Playbooks, Modules and Roles
- How To Build Your Own Ansible Playbooks To Deploy Your Infrastructure Automatically
- How To Write Your Own Ansible Roles And Share Them With Others
- How To Manage Your AWS Cloud Resources Using Ansible Playbooks
Improve Your DevOps Skills, Become More Marketable, And Make More Money
Regardless of what your level of experience is; whether you work in a small startup or large corporation – this in-depth course is designed to provide you with everything you need to take your DevOps skills to the next level.
Whether you are you using Java, Python, Node.JS or any other stack – a seasoned engineer knows how to design, build and run advanced build and deployment systems which can perform build, test and analysis steps – all automatically. Ansilble is a tried and test automation and DevOps tool – which provides all the bells and whistles necessary to implement these processes with ease. Not only that, Ansilble is very robust and scalable system which can scale to hundreds of nodes building many projects in a multi-user and multi-team environments.
By honing these skills, you will be chased by recruiters and companies who are looking to hire professionals with experience on Ansilble. This course shows you how.
Contents and Overview
This course aims at teaching software, IT and DevOps engineers what it takes to improve your skills, experience, and techniques to earn more money.
You will start with the basics and tackle how to install and configure Ansilble. You will get familiar with the Ansilble plugin and module ecosystem. You will get familiar with a bunch of very useful modules in the Ansilble ecosystem. You’ll then dive into the different hands-on exercises to implement advanced playbooks and roles using various Ansible modules.
You’ll use these tools and frameworks to master how to properly design an end to end build and deployment pipeline, which:
- Prepares, deploys and configures your infrastructure
- Modularizes the process of designing and operationalizing your infrastructure
- Eliminates configuration errors caused to human error
- Helps you version your infrastructure deployment scripts
- Leverage other peoples’ deployment scripts by using roles available in Ansible Galaxy
- Helps you secure your infrastructure using Ansible Vault
- Helps you deploy, configure and manage your AWS cloud resources
By the end of this master course, your confidence as a DevOps engineer will soar. You’ll have a thorough understanding of Ansible and various other DevOps tools, and you can use them to their fullest potential to take small to large, simple to complex DevOps pipelines and be a part of this DevOps revolution and take your career to the next level.
Who is the target audience?
- Software Developers and DevOps Engineers
- Software Architects
- IT Administrators
- Mobile and Web App Developers
- Tech Founders and Co-Founders (Technical or Non-Technical)
- Access to a physical or virtual machine to install the required software
- Basic information about software development processes
- Basic knowledge about Linux operating system and commands
- Some knowledge of Python or any other popular programming language
- Desire to learn something new and continuous improvement
DevOps: Automate your infrastructure using Ansible and IaC.zip | Mirror [Size: 981.4 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)