Last updated 7/2020
Photoshop Master Course: From Beginner to Photoshop Pro
What you’ll learn
What Photoshop is & how to get into it!
This course is perfect for beginners “Never used photoshop before”
Customize the programs layout & feel comfortable
Understand all photoshop basics & tools
Understand layers & it’s panels
Understand masks & how to use them
Understand adjustment layers how to use them
Working with the pen tool, liquify & puppet warp tool
Understand setting color profiles, save PSD files & web files
Working with brush tool, the clone stamp tool & healing brush
Understand cutting objects out, fixing skin & manipulation
… and much, much more
You only need a photoshop “Any Version” Best to Have CS6, CC2018, CC2019
Absolutely no experience is required. We start with the Basics!
The course shows you exactly how to work with photoshop & become an expert!
Exercise Files and Study Guides are provided! Download the videos for traveling!
*** New Classes Updated 05 November 2019 ***
- Great for Photoshop beginners “Making Photoshop Fun & Easy”
- No prior knowledge or experience with Photoshop is required “Guaranteed”
- Full lifetime access to the complete course & updates.
- Bonus lectures towards the end of the course.
- All Photoshop Work files (PSD Files) are available under the resource section.
My approach is:
One thing I have learned through all the years of working with Adobe Photoshop is that knowing and understanding the essentials of adobe photoshop is just as fundamental as the heavier and trickier Photoshop techniques when it comes to honing your craft.
This Photoshop Beginner course is multifaceted. You do not need any previous knowledge of Photoshop, Design or Photography. We start by going through the essentialsof Photoshop.
A step-by-step guide on photoshop workspace, every single tool and its function(s). After we’ve established the essentials, we can now build on our foundation. In the next part of the photoshop course, we head into a basic Photoshop Portrait Retouching Course. From here the following lectures will deal with the more advanced photoshop techniques to really improve your Photoshop skills and the pace at which you work.
I’ve added a bonus lecture towards the end of the course. That focuses on what & how when it comes to using a Wacom tablet in photoshop. I’ve also added a bonus lecture that focuses on the next steps. Where to find more free photoshop lectures and how to progress with your photoshop workflow.
- What Photoshop is & how to get into it.
- Customize the photoshop workspaces and feel comfortable.
- Understand all photoshop basics and tools.
- Understand layers and photoshop work panels.
- Understand masks and how to use them.
- Understand adjustment layers on how to use them.
- Working with the pen tool, liquify & puppet warp tool.
- Understand setting, color profiles and how to save Photoshop files & web files.
- Working with the brush tool, the clone stamp tool & healing brush.
- Understand cutting objects out, fixing skin & manipulation.
… and much, much more!
What sets this course apart:
- I will teach you how to get into photoshop, so don’t worry if you don’t have prior experience with photoshop. We start slow and then build our way up.
- Receive all work material (Raw’s & Photoshop files) from the start and work along.
- Many techniques, exercises, and work challenges.
- The idea is to make photoshop fun and easy! “Great to work along”
- Instructor support within 24 Hours. “I do my best to answer every question”
One final note: My goal is to teach you photoshop, so don’t stress about not having worked in photoshop before. “I do my best to make it simple & fun”
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for beginners “Never used photoshop before”
- This course is great for understanding photoshop basics & tools
- This course is great for understanding layers & it’s panels
- This course is great for understanding masks and how to use them
- Working with the pen tool, liquify & puppet warp tool
- Great for understand setting color profiles, save PSD files & web files
- Working with brush tool, the clone stamp tool & healing brush
- Understand cutting objects out, fixing skin & manipulation