Egyptian Arabic – Introductory Course I
- Learn the Arabic letters and sounds in both Standard and colloquial forms including a variety of example words.
Learn & practice together the greetings, introducing yourself, getting to know the other person besides the most common polite phrases to use.
Learn the most popular polite and survival expressions used in daily situations explaining when & how to use them with the knowledge on the levels of formalities.
- Learn the basic grammar lessons used in daily situations such as yes/no questions, negations, pronouns..etc.
- As a bonus lecture, you will learn about the history of Egyptian Arabic, its components, the similarities and differences from the standard Arabic.
- No previous background or knowledge in Arabic is required, this course is for absolute beginners!
- An open and positive attitude for learning a foreign and exotic language like Arabic.
- Please dedicate 3 -5 hours weekly to watch the videos & practice the dialogues, then we can have a Skype conversation together to check your progress!
- Feel free to e-mail me for further assistance if you need help with practicing Arabic conversations & pronunciation!
- All study materials are provided here – the videos & exercises.
Introduction to Arabic A1
In this 1-hour introductory course we will learn & practice together the fundamentals of Arabic to get you started in running basic-level conversations and dialogues.
This absolute-beginners course also presents some training on conversation and pronunciation to help you practice saying the words with a clear and easy-to-understand accent like native Egyptians.
Once you complete this intro course, I would be really if you can send me a detailed feedback on the content & what to develop. I will also be dedicating office hours for online discussions and support in practice for students enrolled in the course.
- Beginners and students of Arabic language
- This course is for anyone who is interested to learn a very popular dialect in Arabic that is widely understood all over the Arabic speaking countries!
- Also anyone who is interested to learn how to speak basic Arabic with the right pronunciation within 3 to 5 hours of study & practice.