Are You An Entrepreneur or Business Owner?
Do You Have Investors You Need to Regularly Update?
Do You Want To Be Proactive With Your Investors?
Do You Want To Balance The Appropriate Amount of Communication?
Three reasons to TAKE THIS COURSE right now:
- You get lifetime access to lectures, including all new lectures, assignments, quizzes and downloads
- You can ask me questions and see me respond to every single one of them thoroughly!
- You will are being taught by a professional with a proven track record of success!
- Bonus Reason: Udemy has a 30 day 100% refund policy – no questions asked and no risk for you if for some reason you don’t learn from the course!
Running a company where there are investors means you must communicate regularly with your investors. Investors vary on the information they need to know, but at a minimum they will want to know your financial results and recent developments in the company. Depending on the size of your company and amount of investment, the requirements can only increase.
Communicate Effectively and gain credibility with your investors!
In this course you will learn the best practices for communicating and advising your investors, whether they are angel investors, venture capitalists, friends and family or private equity. Learn what your role is and your responsibilities to your investors, how to deliver good and bad news and results, how to use effective communication skills, and much more!
What We Do In The Course:
- Learn about your role and responsibilities to your investors
- Cover what your goals are
- Understand what information is most important to relay to your investors
- Know how to set realistic expectations for future results
- Review several tips and strategies to make your communications effective
- Cover several do’s and don’ts
- Review 3 case studies
- Have a 10 point action plan for you to follow
- And Much More!!!
At any point if you have a question, please feel free to ask through the course forum, I’d be happy to answer any and all questions.
About The Instructor
Chris Benjamin, MBA & CFO is a seasoned professional with over 20 years experience in accounting, finance, angel investors and venture capitalists. Having spent the first 10 years of my career in corporate settings with both large and small companies, I learned a lot about the accounting process, managing accounting departments, financial reporting, external reporting to board of directors and the Securities and Exchange Commission, and working with external auditors.
The following 10+ years I decided to go into CFO Consulting, working with growing companies and bringing CFO level experience to companies. I help implement proper best business practices in accounting and finance, consult on implementation of accounting systems, implementing accounting procedures, while also still fulfilling the CFO roll for many of my clients which includes financial reporting, auditing, working with investors, financial analysis and much more.
Thank you for signing up for this course on Udemy. I look forward to being your instructor for this course and many more!
Chris Benjamin, Instructor, CFO & MBA
Who this course is for:
- Business Owners
- Anyone who has investors in their business
- Anyone who is considering taking on investors for their business
- Investors in businesses
- Angel Investors
- Venture Capitalists
- None! You will learn everything you need to know about communicating and advising your investors in this course
- Commitment to learning
Last updated 1/2019
Entrepreneurship 101: Learn How To Communicate With Investor.zip | Mirror [Size: 352.1 MB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)