Hi everybody, Welcome to your course, if you are reading this course it’s sure that you want to get more information and to be sure about what you will buy, and that’s exactly what a reasonable student will do, so let me tell you what the course offers, and then you can make your reasonable choice!
Why you should take this course:
- I won’t lie to you, this course is not a complete course of Ethical Hacking, and I don’t believe that there is one! but it explains a big part of Ethical hacking theoretically, and practically it will explain an excellent methods on hacking anonymously (How hackers hack without getting doubts on them). Sometimes it will be in a separated videos and sometimes in a process.
- The advantage of the methods showing on the course is that they are flexible, which means that they can work on other Ethical Hacking operations (For example I practiced an anonymous hacking operation on a windows machine, which can be done in the same way just by changing the windows malware by an android malware).
- I had the choice to create a basic classic long Ethical Hacking course, or explaining the best useful hacking tricks (Because there are a lot of things that are explained but mostly they are old,useless and not effective now), for me I choose to not waste my time and keep with the best methods, and understand the concept of the old ones just theoretically.
- This course will explain everything from the pre-hacking to preform your hack successfully, everything is explained from scratch.
- Also, the course will explain every Linux commands that i have used (so we can chase two birds with one stone), and uses diagrams (in paint xD, yeah I like to draw! it gives me the total freedom).
- This course won’t teach only how to use the Ethical Hacking strategies in your computer, but offers you the ability to learn how to use those hacking strategies also in your android device through Termux environment (so you can consider it as three birds with one stone 😉 ).
- While this course is not a “Classic Learning Course”; like I have mentioned before it explains the best anonymous hacking methods (undoubtedly), so it can help both; beginners and advanced studentsthat maybe don’t know this methods.
- I’m kind of a careful teacher; which means I like to make sure that all my students understand what I’m explaining, so if you are the kind of persons who needs more talk and deep explanationto understand then I guarantee you that you have found the right instructor!
- I want to mention negative points too (I like to be honest), this is my first online course ever; so maybe someones of you will find me kind awkward xD in the first lectures, also I have explained the hacking methods from scratch, so if you are kind of advanced you will waste some time on somethings that you already know before the hacking process starts, another thing is that sometimes I repeat somethings that are very important in more than one lecture (somethings that takes 5-8 seconds). That’s it! personally I think that those are the negative points on the course.
I didn’t wont to write the lectures descriptions, because they are already written down on the curriculum (I don’t want to waste your time twice), so for more information don’t forget to visit the it, read the titles and make your choice, and don’t forget the 30 days money back guarantee 🙂 … Make your reasonable choice, and I hope I will meet you down in the Lectures 😉
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn penetration testing from scratch
- People who want to secure their data and information, because if you know how hackers hack, you can avoid them
- People who have experience on penetration testing and want to develop their skills
- People who want to know what’s the best way on hacking without getting any doubt on them
- People who want to learn LINUX and the interact with terminal
- People who want to know what are the week points of their computers and networks
- People who want to learn Information Gathering
- People who want to learn Nmap Network Scanning Tool
- People who want to learn some of social engineering
- People who want to know what is the best and the right way to continue in learning penetration testing
- Hacking OS: KALI LINUX, PARROT SECURITY OS, BACKBOX LINUX…etc
- NO previous hacking knowledge required
- NO Linux knowledge required
- NO programming knowledge required
Last updated 3/2019
Ethical Hacking: Hacking using Linux & Termux From Scratch.zip | Mirror [Size: 4.7 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)