Learn more than the basic structures in Access. Learn the concepts underneath and how they relate to and work wth Excel. Learn Access from an instructor with years of experience teaching Access and creating custom databases for businesses.
You will build a strong foundation in Access by understanding the logic behind its structure:
- Create tables and learn how to properly structure them.
- Extensive Training on ALL types of queries.
- Create reports from scratch instead of relying on wizards.
- Learn how to create advanced reports based on queries.
- Learn everything you need to know to build powerful and attractive forms.
- Build subforms and learn how to move in and out of them.
- Learn about simple macros.
- Make basic command buttons in forms.
- Learn a simple way to make multi value lookups on forms.
These Powerful Skills Will Skyrocket Your Value in the Marketplace!
By learning how to use Access WITH Excel, you will rise to a level of skill that few others have. Learning Access gives you incredible power over your data, no matter how large your data files are. Nightmare editing tasks will no longer bother you as you use your knowledge of queries to update thousands of records in minutes! Employers are waking up to the power of Access and those who have this knowledge will be in high demand with your current employer or other businesses. The practical skills taught in this class will give you the capability to double or triple your productivity!
There is a HUGE need in the marketplace for people with these skills! This is your opportunity to break away from the pack of people who try and do everything with Excel, instead of learning that for many tasks, Access is the proper tool. This could be your shortest path to increasing your income!
Content and Overview
All you need to do the course is basic experience with Windows programs. If you have or are using Excel, that is even better. Much of the course is presented as a comparison to Excel and explains what tasks each program is best suited for.
Even though there are many lectures and several hours of content, each section focuses on one set of concepts so it is easy to do one section at a time, when your schedule allows. You will find that each chapter builds on the previous one as you build your understanding of Access, one step at a time.
By the time you have finished the course you will have done so much with Access and it will be so familiar that you will be ready to tackle your own data tasks immediately, putting your new learned skills into practical use and impressing your boss and coworkers.
The course is complete with working files and finished samples for everything that is covered. You will be able to work alongside the author as you work through each lecture and will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Access quickly and understand the differences between Access and Excel.
- A basic understanding of Excel is preferred, but not a requirement. Students should know the basics of using Windows programs.
Last updated 2/2019
Excel to Access: Intro to Microsoft Access for Excel Users.zip | Mirror [Size: 1.3 GB]
Download Torrent (Please seed after downloading)