Final Cut Pro X 101
- Edit videos quickly from import to export with Final Cut Pro X
Create projects, timelines and libraries
Understand the general layout and tools
- Move through footage and add it to the timeline quickly using keyboard shortcuts
- Generate graphics, texts and title
- Color correct using built in tools
- Access to Final Cut Pro X is helpful but not necessary.
Taking you from nothing to your first export in no time, this course is going to let you edit your videos better and more quickly with Final Cut Pro X.
Final Cut Pro X is one of the best video editing software options currently available, but using it for the first time can be daunting. That’s why we made Final Cut Pro X 101. Whether you’re coming from iMovie or haven’t edited videos before, this free course will help you get started with FCPX.
Without going over your head, we’ll take you through editing a video from start to finish.
In the five videos you’ll get an overview of the software, learn how to import footage, create a project & timeline, quickly edit a first draft, create titles and lower thirds, color correct and grade the footage, and properly export the video.
- This course is meant for people who are new to editing or feel they still have skills to learn. No prior experience with Final Cut Pro X is needed. If you have a professional level of understanding with Final Cut Pro X, this course is not intended for you.